Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Prison Of Thought

Stuck in where no one else can enter,
Caged in my own misery
Left to fight with my own temper
Chained to the madness inside me!!

Sealed away in a prison with no exit
Locked away in my regret
Trying to fend off my emotions
But they are too strong in my own head

I screamed out
With mute shout
But no one came to save me
I grabbed me
And stabbed me
In vain I tried to break free

Arrested
Molested
In blind rage madly i fought
But locked up
Now I’m stuck
In my own Prison Of Thought

Wandering through the shadows
Trying to escape this hell
Breaking through the walls to move on
Right into another cell

Tortured by sadistic pleasure
Bearing self-inflicted pain
Trying to control the anger
Building up inside my brain...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! A a google popup blocker

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home